| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 6.9mm (0.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:21 long and the longest day is 10:29 long with an average length of 10:23.
Weather Trend Graph for June in Los Loros, Atacama, Chile
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Los Loros, Atacama:
- Chanaral, Chile - 183 kms (113.7 miles) NNW
- Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) NNW
- Vallenar, Chile - 126.4 kms (78.5 miles) S
- La Pampa-El Parral, Chile - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) S
- La Serena-La Florida, Chile - 254.5 kms (158.1 miles) SSW
- Punta De Tortuga, Chile - 256.8 kms (159.6 miles) SSW
- Pisco Elqui, Chile - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) S
- Los Nichos, Chile - 259.3 kms (161.1 miles) S
- Pachingo, Chile - 322.4 kms (200.4 miles) SSW
- Combarbala, Chile - 381.5 kms (237.1 miles) SSW
- Puerto Oscuro, Chile - 426.4 kms (265 miles) SSW